We are still open as usual to serve official Key Workers, People and Businesses, with more protective equipment and contact-free repairs home service.
12 Months Warranty & Conditions
At iRepairMan Limited, we work as a family and have developed our policies to ensure your maximum satisfaction in all aspects. Each and every repair that we carry out with your phone is subject to 12 Months warranty!
In case, a problem arises after the repair, you can kick back and let us repair it for you- No Extra Charges and No Questions Asked.
What Our Coverage Entails
We happily cover any labor or parts involved in the repair of your device that are done by us Warranty valid for a period of 12 months after the first repair.
Our Coverage’s Limitations
- Later on, if any harm is brought on to the gadget after the repair, we will not be liable for that. For example, if the camera on your phone is repaired by us and then you accidentally drop your phone on the floor so that the camera gets damaged, the 12-month warranty will not be applicable in that case.
- Our warranty procedure may even start over the phone when technician would advise you to check or do or follow some very basic troubleshooting steps to escalate the issue or resolving over the phone. In other case, Technician will liable to visit you for free repair under warranty job call.
- After the repair, if you misuse your device and damage it as a result of that, we will inspect the device for any misuse. Upon confirmation of misuse, we will not be liable to repair it under our policy coverage.
- Our coverage also does not extend to liquid damage. We recommend that you cover your device with a protective screen and pouch so that in the unlikely event of liquid contact, you may be able to use it again. We do not offer warranty for liquid damage which may include but is not limited to: water spills, coffee spills, dropping your phone in a container filled with liquid, etc.
- We do not cover any software or programming related issues. iRepairMan Limited 12 months warranty is only applicable to hardware repairs. We do not offer coverage for software problems such as battery draining, slow user-interface, connectivity issues, etc.
- Our warranty does cover only any proven manufacturing faults in the parts (screens, battery, charging ports etc.) as per industry standards. It is important to note that Warranty will not cover any accidental damages or misuse of the device after repair work done. For example, after screen replacement if customer LCD starts to show purple lines or sort of ink spread across the screen on small or major area of the screen than that will not cover under warranty. It is because that screen or LCD of the device may have been pressed so heavily (whether consciously or unconsciously) so screen would start to work, hence it will not be covered under warranty.
- Our coverage does not extend to flaws not identifying with the first repair done. For example, on the off chance that we supplant the charging port, the warranty would not cover a defective power button. In simpler words, the warranty is only valid for that specific repair which was initially done.
- We do not cover any loss of data during the repair. We urge that you store your precious data beforehand. During the repair, if any data loss occurs, neither the technician nor iRepairMan Limited will be liable for that.
- If your phone is water damaged before the repair and Technician would inform you at the time of repair in case if you don’t know about the fact that your device was water or liquid damaged before. However, we will go to fix it up to make it smoothly working condition as normal. But we will not give warranty on it. This is due to the fact that water damaged phone may start to show weird behaviour that liquid or water gets impact on the circuit or other existing components within the device, very and extremely slowly, over the months.
- For apply the any warranty concern, there must be a valid reason to be initiated by the customer to the staff over the phone or text message or email or online chat.
- Although we use highest quality of parts (including screens, LCD, batteries etc) for both compatible prices and original or OEM prices. However, if you choose to repair work with our compatible parts than later you do not like its quality or other reasons than it would not be a valid warranty.
- In normal booking procedure like over the phone or in email or in live chat or SMS booking, if you book any repair than by default we will use compatible parts unless you and we agreed on using original or OEM parts.
- If we are agreed to refund your monies for any reason than it is important to know that call-out fee of the technician will not be refund i.e. call-out fee from £10-£15 on average.
- If you book the job with us and after visiting your place, you do not want to proceed for repair for any reason than still call-out fee from £10-£15 you will be requested to pay to the technician. It will compensate travel or expertise cost towards the technician’s effort.
- Lastly, our warranty becomes void if you or any other person/vendor carries out a subsequent repair on your device. To elaborate it, if a repair is done by us-and that repair is still in warranty-, and then another repair is made to your phone, our warranty becomes null and void after that. So if a problem arises after our repairing your phone, we recommend that you do not try to repair it yourself or take it to another vendor. If the newly arisen fault meets our coverage policy’s requirements, we will be more than happy to repair your phone unlimited times!