iPhone 4s Repair
Book A Repair By Filling The Form Below:
Apple is a brand which represents class and style, one of the first ones to launch softwares and apps that are now being used in all smartphones. iPhone 4 and 4S belong the fourth generation of iPhones; they were launched in June 2010 and October 2011 respectively. Many latest models have been launched after that which have better and updated features. People who still have these models face problems because latest software updates are hardly compatible with them.
Some of the features of iPhone 4/4S are as follows:
- Processors: 1GHz A4 in iPhone 4 while A5 dual core in iPhone 4S
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB mobiles of iPhone 4 and the additional option of 64GB in iPhone 4S mobiles.
- Display: 3.5-inches Retina Display in both models
- Resolution: 660*960 pixels
- Rear Camera: 5MP in iPhone 4 and 8MP in iPhone 4S, front camera has 0.3MP in both models
- Intelligent switching antennae are present in iPhone 4S and absent in iPhone 4
- Software: iOS 5 and above
Some issues that were reported right after the launch of iPhone 4s are as follows:
- Abnormal battery drainage
- WiFi issues, either unstable connection or no connectivity at all
- Cellular data issues similar to WiFi
- Bluetooth wouldn’t connect to other phones
- Apps crash and freeze after updates to latest software versions
- Random reboots
- iMessage not working
With iRepairMan, your problems can be sorted out in less than an hour by our expert technicians. Different problems that we try to correct during repair service are:
- Damaged or cracked screen
- Touch problems in touch screen phones
- Battery replacement
- Camera issues, both front and back camera
- Speaker Problems
- Bent frame
- Water Damage
- Charging slot replacement
- Blank screen or dead phone problems
- Connection problems
- Bluetooth issues
- Overheating problems
- Software update problems
Our Method of work:
1- Contact us through email at [email protected] or a telephone or text 07506011774 or by submitting an online form.
2- Our DBS cleared, well-trained iTech for your area will contact you and you can call them to your place, office or any coffee shop whenever it suits you. Our services cover London and 15-20 miles radius of Baker Street Station.
3- On the scheduled day and time, he will come to the place and repair your phone in front of you in 20-30 minutes.Our iTech will not leave until you’re completely happy with the repair.
4- Pay him through a card or with cash. You get a one-year warranty on repair service with us, something you will hardly find anywhere else.
Our aim is to provide the best service in a very cost effective way and solve your problems. If still in doubt about our services, read customer reviews on our website.
If you have any further queries, email [email protected]