Whenever one thinks of the brand Apple, one word which comes to mind is “class.” Apple, although expensive, is the first brand to introduce the concept of smartphones. It provided features in its first cellphones that were ahead of their time, opening a new horizon for other brands to follow suit, which they did. iPhone 5s is one of the expensive models in the 5th generation of iPhones. It had a great frame and display and sold out at a very fast rate soon after its launch.
Some of its specifications of iPhone 5s are as follows:
- 4-inch display
- Hardware having A7 chip processor
- 16 GB, 32GB, 64GB storage
- Primary camera of 8MP and secondary camera of 1.2MP, F/2.0 Aperture
- 11 mm thickness
- 112 g weight
- Metallic casing
- Sensors: Fingerprint reading, gyro meter, compass, etc
- Software: iOS 7 and above.
It was an instant success but with the time certain drawbacks became noticeable. Some of which are:
- iPhone was crashing to a blue screen on using some apps.
- Overheating and battery drainage
- Faulty sensors showing problems with apps like compass
- Personal hotspot does not connect properly or is too slow after upgrade to iOS 7.1
- Touch ID not recognized by the phone for iTunes purchases
- Noisy and rattling buttons and loose battery
- Improper working microphones
If you are facing any of the above problems contact iRepairMan, book a day and time and a place with our iTech and before it is too late, get your iPhone repaired in front of your eyes in 20-30 minutes.
We deal with problems such as:
- Damaged or cracked screen
- Touch problems in touch screen phones
- Battery replacement
- Camera issues, both front and back camera
- Speaker Problems
- Bent frame
- Water Damage
- Charging slot replacement
- Blank screen or dead phone problems
- Software problems
- Sensors issues
Our Method of working:
Our technicians are well trained, experienced, and DBS cleared and knew specifications and problems of iPhone 5S. You can rest assured that your cell phone is in safe hands.
Our services can be booked via a telephone call or a text to our customer care or an email at email@example.com or by submission of an online form.
Our technician in your area then contacts you within an hour and sets up a meeting time, place and day whenever it is feasible for you. Our technicians can reach in any part of London and 15-20 miles radius of Baker Street Station.
You inform our iTech about the phone problem, and he repairs it in your presence and does not leave till you are completely satisfied.
Payment can be done via card or cash. We give one-year warranty for our service, something you will not find elsewhere.
Our goal is to provide efficient, cost-effective and long lasting repair to your phones. We try our best to leave the internal structure and programming undisturbed, as iPhones are very expensive so handling them with care is also important.
For further queries contact us via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org