Apple has a way of producing expensive yet classy phones with a style that only belongs to Apple. It has launched generations after generations of iPhones and has attracted new customers while keeping its old customer base intact. However, it has also stopped manufacturing some of the old models of iPhones, one of which is iPhone 5. The model was initially launched in September 2012. Although it is no longer manufactured, it was the first iPhone in the 5th generation and had features that were launched in that generation. Some of which are:
- Display: 4-inch LCD
- Resolution: 1,136*670 pixels
- Processor having A6 CPU
- Metallic framework
- 8-MP rear and 1.2-MP front camera
- Connectivity with WiFi, 4G LTE, HSPA+
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Sensors: Three-axis gyro, accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors
- Software having iOS 6, upgradable to latest iOS
- Battery life: talk time up to 8 hours
- Phone thickness: 7.6mm
Although the above features made it significantly better than the previous generations, iPhone 5 presented many problems for the users. Some are as follows:
- WiFi connection, either too slow or phone doesn’t connect at all
- Overheating and fast battery drainage
- Home button or sleep/wake button not working
- Vibration or ringing option of phone is not working
- iMessage not working
- Easily breakable screen
- Black or blue screen
- Apps crashing with software update to iOS 7 and above
- Microphone and camera not working properly
- Sensors are faulty and inaccurate, or they don’t work at all.
If you are facing any of the above difficulties, contact us and let us relieve you of the tension which comes with improper functioning expensive devices. It is hard to find technicians who would repair old models especially when the manufacturers have stopped selling them. We fix problems such as:
- Damaged or cracked screen
- Touch problems in touch screen phones
- Battery replacement
- Camera issues, both front and back camera
- Speaker Problems
- Bent frame
- Water Damage
- Charging slot replacement
- Blank screen or dead phone problems
- Software update issues
- Crashing apps issues
- Home button or sleep/wake button malfunctioning
- Camera problems
Our Method of work:
Acquiring our services is easy. Few steps will allow you to get your phone fixed.
1- Contact us by placing a call to our customer care, email us at [email protected] fill our online form.
2- You will be contacted in an hour by our expert technician (iTech) who is allocated your area. Set up a day, time and place with him. Our serviced can be availed in any part of London or its surrounding areas.
3- On the day, our DBS cleared iTech will meet you at the decided places and will fix your cell in front of you in 20-30 minutes.
4- Pay our technician through the card or cash, get your one-year warranty of repair and now your phone is as good as new.
If you have questions, you wish to ask, only send an email at [email protected]